[Coco] CoCo TALK #8 requests and suggestions

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:17:45 EDT 2017

On 10-May-17 14:18, Steve Strowbridge wrote:
> Looking for some requests and suggestions for CoCo TALK #8 which will
> stream live this weekend.
> Also, based on those who both participate and watch while it's live, which
> time slot works best?
> Due to this weekend being Mother's day in the US, I will have to have it
> again on Saturday, but in general, is there a preference to the day for
> best live attendance?
>
> Looking forward to more talking about CoCo!
>
> Steve Strowbridge, aka
> The Original Gamer Stevie Strow

I have more Free Time on Saturdays..

Besides updates from the Software and Hardware developers, I would vote
for Dave Regan's post on:

What would be really cool would be a series of tutorial videos covering
the basics as well as advanced topics.

How to get a floppy drive connected and running
Same as above for a tape drive
Using the coco sac...how to set up and run games
How to install and use the sdc file explorer utility