[Coco] 6502-6809 Translator

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed May 10 14:23:41 EDT 2017

This was a utility that was part of Bud Pass' repertoire. I have never
seen it.  I'll ask him about it next time I talk to him.

How many lines is it?  6502 is pretty much a dumbed down version of 6809
and the mnemonics are fairly similar.  Somebody may take issue with me
stating it that way because in some ways the 6502 can run faster than
the 6809 for simple tasks.

Dave