[Coco] Coco Flash

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 09:50:54 EDT 2017

Is this the image that you prefer?
http://www.go4retro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_7742_cropped.jpg

Salvador

      From: RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com>
 To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
 Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 10:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco Flash

On 4/24/2017 11:48 AM, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
> Thanks for that info Barry. The table formatting did not come through entirely, so I took the info and created a PDF from it. It can be downloaded here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHoDS_llfwSU0RjY1YyQWZjdTQ/view
>

> And the PDF be put anywhere that is convenient. Salvador
Any chance the CocoFLASH pic could be updated? the CocoFLASH pic
utilized is the prototype.  While *I* think it looks awesome, the
production pic is probably more photogenic, and it's on my site. The
production unit's color is blue.  And it's missing the wire I had to add
to that particular unit since I had to cut power traces on the PCB to
find a short.

Jim