[Coco] "Sprites" on CoCo?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon May 8 16:34:12 EDT 2017

Sounds great. Are you planning this to run native on the CoCo or to run on
a PC and generate an executable for the CoCo? There are all kinds of
different ones on other platforms, obviously. Personally, I think I would
prefer to use a modern dev environment that can then output code to run on
a real CoCo, but either way would be fantastic.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and