[Coco] "Sprites" on CoCo?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon May 8 13:51:22 EDT 2017

Some impressive stuff was indeed accomplished. The major negative of course
was that the speed of many games, particularly the action games, was
crushingly slow, especially in comparison to many of the other contemporary
platforms. Fortunately, a lot of the gaming issues were rectified with the
CoCo 3, although it was unfortunate it never did receive a dedicated sound
hardware upgrade to go along with the other improvements.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and