[Coco] Socket connector from transformer to motherboard in coco 3

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon May 8 04:06:01 EDT 2017

Just FYI.  I'd be willing to bet that the two parts I listed from
Digi-Key are exact replacements for the connectors on the CoCo 3 main
board.  The parts Salvador found on eBay are probably very close if not
exactly the same too but you're probably better off buying from Digi-Key
or Mouser or another big distributor where you are sure of what you are
getting.

I measured the pin pitch with a dial caliper and, frankly, I've seen a
lot of Molex .156" connectors in my life and I know that's what this is
just by looking at it.

Dave