[Coco] Updated version of Rick Adams' Keynote Speech from CoCoFEST! 26

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun May 7 21:46:03 EDT 2017

This is the first of a handful more videos that will be enhanced to show
clean and legible versions of the slideshows.

All of the presentations were live streamed, but the webcam did not do a
good job picking up the slideshows on the projector screen.

I have reached out to the presenters and asked them to send me copies of
their slideshows, and the first video is completed today.

Rick Adam's Keynote speech is full of history and humor, and you can now
see all the great multimedia content he provided as part of it in vivid
color and clarity.

The entire playlist of CoCoFEST! 26 videos is here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDfh7JjQaSYAbn32mFAQR5mKNbx1lFMlg

As more are edited and uploaded, they will appear at the bottom of the list.

Enjoy!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com