[Coco] SDC utilities under Nitros9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun May 7 19:26:50 EDT 2017

It's not a ton... a few hundred? The maddening things is it is not consistent. Sometimes it works fine, and then on exact same folder on the SD card it will freeze.
I agree it shouldn't affect the physicals drives (they are through a different descriptor and driver), but I am wondering if something is corrupting.
Beginning to wonder if my last flash upgrade to the SDC controller itself has an error, causing these issues?

Sent from my iPhone