[Coco] SDC utilities under Nitros9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun May 7 17:01:41 EDT 2017

Barry, if you are around... finally had a chance to install the utilities. When they work, they work well... but I am getting (quite often) where a directory of images from the card (using SDC or SDIR) lists it up to the last file - and then completely freezes the machine dead (hard reset to get out). I have also twice had it where it suddenly returns ERROR 240's trying to access my physical drive.
Any ideas, or known bugs (other than the lack of Rename that you mentioned in the docs)?