[Coco] Floppy Disk Limation

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat May 6 15:42:22 EDT 2017

You WILL need to modify Disk Extended Color Basic.  No hardware
modifications needed for 80 tracks.  See Colin Stearman's articles in
The Rainbow Magazine.  Easier to use Ados.  Now if you are trying for
quad density; (1.2Meg 5.25" or 1.44meg 3.5") no the FD-502 hardware is
not easily modifiable.

Bruce W.