[Coco] OS9 C compiler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat May 6 10:14:14 EDT 2017

Actually, if you read the MW C manual, it tells you that your C code MUST start with "main()" as the entry point. Cstart is assuming you read the book and know this :-P.
I did the same thing several times before I realized what was going on (I read the manual).
There is actually a better cstart by Kreider that is a little faster (but still expects "main()"). I use this version in all my projects.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com