[Coco] CoCo Talk #7 "For Beginners" Saturday, May 6th @ 2:00 PM EST

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat May 6 00:00:53 EDT 2017

On 5/5/2017 9:43 PM, Steve Strowbridge wrote:
> Jim there really isn't a goal, other than to talk about the CoCo, this was
> a suggestion by Curtis to try an episode that may be more user friendly to
> people who aren't as technical or are newer to the CoCo.
Understood, but from last week's blurb:

"It was suggested on the Facebook group that we have a session set aside
for beginners and not go into deep technical discussions, and I'm 100%
OK with that as well."

Did it not happen last week?  From the way it was inserted into the note
for last week's discussion, I took away that last week's discussion was
indeed supposed to be non technical in nature.

Jim