[Coco] CoCo Talk #7 "For Beginners" Saturday, May 6th @ 2:00 PM EST

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:43:53 EDT 2017

Jim there really isn't a goal, other than to talk about the CoCo, this was
a suggestion by Curtis to try an episode that may be more user friendly to
people who aren't as technical or are newer to the CoCo.

It was a suggestion, and I think a good one, so we're going to give it a
shot.  Every week can be a different topic, or completely random, depending
on what requests or suggestions we get, or don't.

I think it's impossible to not have some level of "technical" in a talk
about computers which are technology devices, but I think we can tone down
the depth once as an experiment.

I would love to have more suggestions, requests and recommendations on what
future talks can be about, we can dedicate one week to talk about someone's
particular project, for example, you name it.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com