[Coco] Effective Copy/Paste function with VCC?

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 14:24:51 EDT 2017

I'm trying to implement it in vcc

________________________________
De: Coco <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com> en nombre de Steve Strowbridge <ogsteviestrow at gmail.com>
Enviado: martes, 02 de mayo de 2017 07:37 a.m.
Para: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Asunto: Re: [Coco] Effective Copy/Paste function with VCC?

Thanks Bill, I'm pretty sure the MERGE command is what I'm going to end up
using, I wanted something as non-technical, and non-complicated as possible
so anybody following my videos won't have to jump through too many hoops.

The fact that this can be done in BASIC, is perfect.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Home - Original Gamer Stevie Strow<http://ogsteviestrow.com/>
ogsteviestrow.com
Family friendly gaming and live streams on YouTube from old-school to next-gen, stop by and check...

ogsteviestrow at gmail.com

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 12:28 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>
wrote:

> Steve, alas, VCC does not (yet) support copy and paste, MESS does, but as
> was said, the merge cmd works well. One thing to remember... there can be
> no matching line numbers. Basic will put the merged program at it's line
> numbers overwriting any originals.
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way to
> slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

DaBarnStudio - Google Sites<https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/>
sites.google.com
Slowly becoming the largest "Software Project" site for the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 1, 2, & 3 on the internet

[http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/images/thumb/7/7d/COCO-CM8.GIF/256px-COCO-CM8.GIF]<http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page>

CoCopedia - The Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer Wiki<http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page>
www.cocopedia.com
WELCOME ; Looking for CoCo help? If you are trying to do something with your old Color Computer, read this quick reference. Want to contribute to this wiki?