[Coco] Coco and x10

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Wed May 3 18:22:10 EDT 2017

Before my last move I had a few in use.  One thing I liked was that I
could put in several off commands for lights that the kids and ex-wife
would often leave on. All of my P-n-P/X-10 stuff has been is storage
since 2004 and multiplied too.  I was setting up the dialer with alarm
and panic switches for my Mother-in-Law, around 2011, but she died and I
set that project aside.

FWIW: The Radio Shack P-n-P controller is slightly limited in how many
actions it can  contain, however you can run them in parallel as they
are stand alone once programed.  I also bagged a Win-Tel variant of
controller, but it too awaits the right sized Round-Tuit.

Bruce W.