[Coco] Facebook CoCo (Mainly) group now over 1,500 members.

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:12:47 EDT 2017

That's a great policy, it's not an unreasonable request to want to verify
the person who wants to join the list.
This list has been very SPAM Free in the almost 2 years I've been
monitoring it, which is nice.
I do post promotional oriented information that I _hope_ is of interest to
Color Computer Enthusiasts, such as either when a scheduled live interview
is going to take place, or if I have uploaded some YouTube videos that may
be of interest, etc.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com