[Coco] CocoPi3 Update

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 3 10:00:18 EDT 2017

Hi Tim,

I'm in the process of finishing up an updated version of the CocoPi3
distribution.  I've added new features, etc., based on some feedback and
observations I made while showing it off at CocoFEST.  I'll be posting
it over the weekend (as well as some updated documentation).  I'll share
the links once the image is in place.

If you want to try the current version (as shown at CocoFEST), you can
get the SD card image (and documentation link) here:

http://rickadams.org/ronklein/

... or here:

http://www.roust-it.dk/coco/ronklein/

It does require a Raspberry Pi 3 and at least an 8GB SD card.  I would
recommend class 10 for better performance.