[Coco] CocoPi3 Update

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 3 09:34:47 EDT 2017

Hi Tim,

I was at CocoFEST and had a Raspberry Pi 3 running all weekend at the
table right across from Allen.  Brett Gordon was at an adjacent table
running Fuzix.  Brendan Donahe had his Coco 2 and VGA adapter at a table
on the other side of mine .  William Astle was behind me.  In fact, I
was handing out free 8GB SD cards with the CocoPi3 distribution on it.
I only brought about 8 cards, but wanted to help get it into the hands
of whoever might want it and didn't have an SD card there for me to copy
it to.

I did not have a sign or banner at my table.  Perhaps a bit more
marketing for next year's CocoFEST?  :)

Thanks