[Coco] MAME Emulator for CoCo's

Ron ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 3 08:56:42 EDT 2017

Hi John,

The current version of MAME runs all 3 variants of the Coco very well
provided you have the correct ROM sets (like you mentioned below).  That
being said, the capabilities of the host computer (and operating system)
running MAME can affect performance.  Keep in mind, it's very hard to
achieve 100% accuracy to the real hardware when using emulation.

I would just suggest you try it out and use it for the purposes you
want.  You would be the best judge of whether or not it will work well
enough for you.

Thanks