[Coco] Facebook CoCo (Mainly) group now over 1,500 members.

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 3 06:58:54 EDT 2017

On Tue, May 2, 2017 8:05 am, Steve Strowbridge wrote:
> OK, Maybe I'm going overboard, but yea, I'll post something myself today, I
> challenge someone else to do something similar.

Please be sure they read the sub instructions.

Any name/email combination that tries to sub that doesn't come up in a web
search, or any name/email that doesn't include a real name, gets a request
from me for a reason for their desire to sub. That's managed to keep spammers
out for nearly 14 years. :)

I'm really strict about it, and anybody that responds to my request
belligerently doesn't get subbed.

Dennis