[Coco] The Color Computer Google Map

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:11:05 EDT 2017

Worth sharing again, Hugo Dufort created a Google Map with pins in it of
CoCo owners around the world, it's quite remarkable.

Here's the Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1NsilYgpxOXvME-6WOMhYmDp0L-M&ll=38.18712877208607%2C-26.57794375312494&z=2

And, to address the number of "active" CoCo people, there are over 200 who
have already submitted thier general locations to be put on this map.

If you'd like to be addeded, either reply to this message or send an email
to Hugo or myself:
hdufort1974 at gmail.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com

Love to see the size community and diversity of our locations, send me
things like City, State, ZIP code, or the national equivalent to your area,
also points of interests such as locations of CoCoFEST! and Tandy Assembly
should be added, and, if your location is a business, and you'd like a
special icon instead of a map pin, let me know.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com