[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue May 2 07:35:47 EDT 2017

There have been more than a few versions of the BASIC manuals.  The
original CoCo 1 versions of CB and ECB were separate books, then they were
updated for the CoCo 2 in the original wide format, the one I'm using for
my YouTube series is the on that I found in PDF format on the Color
Computer Archive, this is a tall format one called Getting Started with
Extended Color BASIC, and it's a compilation of the two previous book, and
possibly updated as well.  I also have the CoCo 3 version as well, which
I'll eventually reference.

I think there are some undocumented variations of the GET/PUT command, too,
I recall being able to PUT, without the ,G option which was much faster.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com