[Coco] Effective Copy/Paste function with VCC?

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:43:58 EDT 2017

I'm using VCC to do my BASIC programming series, and now I find myself
wanting to write a routine that I'd like to add to existing programs
already saved on a virtual floppy.

Is there a way to effectively perform a copy-and-paste function in VCC? I
would prefer not to have to go through several steps, and, if I have to
switch emulators to get that feature "out of the box" at this point, it
would be worth it for me.

So hopefully somebody has a clever way that doesn't involve having to
mount/remount, and modify disk images on my PC, but is rather quick and
easy (or not!)

Thanks!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow