[Coco] Back to BASIC

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:40:50 EDT 2017

That's a great reference link for the GW BASIC version, thanks Arthur.
I haven't finished the entire chapter yet, so I haven't gone over all the
options, but "S" Scale and "R" rotation are included in ECB and have been
covered already, I haven't gotten to "N" (return) or "X" (Execute sub
string) yet, and there may be a few other options, too.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com