[Coco] Back to BASIC

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon May 1 17:59:41 EDT 2017

I seem to recall that there are useful options in the DRAW command that
were undocumented in the manuals and discovered by people who disassembled
the ROM code.  A scaling option was one of them, I think, if that is not
among the documented ones.  This was written up in at least one of the CoCo
magazines.  Were you aware of this in writing the chapter?

Art