[Coco] Cocoflash 'prgflash.bas '

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon May 1 13:27:20 EDT 2017

On 5/1/2017 12:16 PM, Rietveld Rietveld wrote:
> Thanks. Not sure if there's any interest in a video but I don't mind doing a 'dummies guide to programming the cocoflash'. With me being the dummie. :)
It'd be nice if you and Barry could chat and see which of these need to
be pushed into the main codebase.  I've been asked to get a open
respository set up for the codebase (Barry?) so folks can contribute
with things like this.

I'm happy to put the improvements into the units, but I use a special
app that Barry wrote called LOADFIRM to do so quickly, so it needs to be
aware in some way of the changes.

Jim