[Coco] S/H for orders 6809

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:28:28 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Tim Fadden pointed me out, and I'm thankful he did,  on some statement I made, and I would like the opportunity to correct this.

This was the statement he mentioned.

The count for the order of 68B09E cpu is at 86. Like I said before the price of $1.7 is only hen I take min 100 pieces.
For the ones that ordered, the payment for the CPU's + S/H will be 1.7 +0.5 = 2.20 / piece.

I assumed this was understand as the cost of shipping and handling from the supplier to me.
I simply divided the cost by the amount of chips, and rounded it up to 0.50.
I do see now that it could be confusing, because this was in no way mend to cover the cost to send it over the mail to the participants of this group buy.
For the 6309 we have an order for 168 and the cost for S/H was higher. I added some extra in the price this time to try to make sure it would cover all the cost. I do not know how much the individual packages will cost. That I find out at the post office. By doing this I took a kind of risk, if the cost are higher I have to add a note for the surplus.

I have the most confidence that all are familiar with shipping cost and know that it is not always how we wanted to be. Also I trust I'm not gonna be ending eating those costs.
I hope this I made it a bit clearer now and is not of any inconvenience, and if it brought out some confusion I apologize.
I will explain it more clearly if I have an other deal in the future.

Camillus Blockx