[Coco] another piece of nostalgia

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:25:04 EDT 2017

Awesome find!  I had almost forgotten about the Radio Shack Computer Centers.

And the font geek in my really likes the font they used for "Computer Center".  I have found several old 70s computer text style fonts, but none with the little blip under the capital M.  If anyone sees that font available, please let me know!

John