[Coco] [COCO] Stacking the 6309?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 30 19:36:48 EDT 2017

Hi Shain,
Thank you for this link!  I have not been looking forward to unsoldering a perfectly good MC68B09EP from the motherboard for a long time now.  This truly solves the problem for me!  Now I have to get some 40 pin sockets so I can upgrade my Coco's!  This will be fun to do!  I can hardly wait to see 6309 NitrOS-9 L2 booting on my Coco 3!  Thank you very much Shain!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc