[Coco] Using DriveWire to write network software

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:46:08 EDT 2017

Great topics of discussion, look forward to breaking bread and ale with
many of you at CoCoFEST!

I like Mark's multi-player text adventure, love to be able to play it when
it's done.

As far as new solutions, and new software to take advantage of them, that's
obviously great.

I'd like to see an emulation solution take existing 2-player CoCo games and
internet enable them where both players were playing the same game from
different locations.
None of these ideas or solutions are going to be as simple as pressing the
"easy button" I'm sure (actually I have no idea, as I'm illiterate in both
hardware and software design), but, I think this mega ultra emulator that
became internet enabled would be a great thing to have, if all I need to do
on my end is wish for it :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com