[Coco] CoCo3FPGA

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue Mar 28 21:17:59 EDT 2017

Some of the other stuff works pretty fast with the SD card too, like
batch file copying (dsave), etc.  I've been wanting to get it
un-tethered for a long time and finally got around to getting it
working.  The nice thing is that the CoCo3FPGA draws less than 5 watts
and there's no need to always have another computer running to host the
files.  However, Drivewire is indispensable for getting content onto the
computer.

Dave