[Coco] Using DriveWire to write network software

Lee Patterson lee at 8bitcoder.com
Tue Mar 28 20:55:32 EDT 2017

I don’t have any experience using the coco serial port, but I would tend to shy away from the chip implementation, in the short term at least. From my perspective, DriveWire seems stable and fast when used as a drive. Surprisingly fast actually. But more importantly, the dw protocol is available now, waiting to be used. I’d love to play around with it a little. I’d be happy to share any code I write as well, perhaps the protocol can be refined after some experimentation.

Lee