[Coco] Megaread problems

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Mar 27 19:08:09 EDT 2017

And here's some more reasons I consider copy's inability to handle a
device as '/dd@' a bug:

Dump knows how to do it right.  If I 'dump /dd@' it will dump all the
way to the end of the device and stop.
Merge knows how to do it right. If I 'merge /dd@ >dd.img' it will create
a file exactly the same size as the /dd device. (which, by the way,
achieves the same result as the flawed 'copy /dd@ dd.img')

Dave