[Coco] 6309

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Mar 27 13:12:47 EDT 2017

If you live or know someone that lives in the metroplex there is a
little surplus store there called Tanner Electronics.  They usually have
some stock of old 8-bit CPUs.

Dave

P.S. If you're looking for a 6502 I would try to find the 65C02 which
was designed by WDC and produced by others like Rockwell.  It is CMOS
and has some extra added improvements and fixes over the original 6502
and you can find versions as fast as 14 MHz.  WDC also designed the
65C802 and 65C816 which are pretty cool 6502 variants. The '816 lacks
pin compatibility though.  You could liken these chips to the 6309 of
the 6502 world.

On 3/27/2017 10:43 AM, Mathieu Chouinard wrote:
> speaking of old cpu
> anyone know where i could find some 6502 and z80?
> Mathieu
>
> On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at dls.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:11:56 -0700
>> tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote: