[Coco] scred Docs

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Mar 24 13:40:46 EDT 2017

On 3/24/2017 9:17 AM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> [...]
Line editor?  I beg to differ.  What is the difference between line and
screen editor?  You can see a whole screen worth of text, move up and
down through the file, and always see a screen full of text. To me with
a line editor you can only see one line at a time. Perhaps you have it
confused with something else.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.