[Coco] scred Docs

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Fri Mar 24 11:52:52 EDT 2017

That is not for scred.  The scred manual is part of the os9 Level 2
Development System Manual. On 3/24/2017 8:19

It is right above the one Stephen gave you. The correct link is:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Operating%20Systems/OS-9%20Level%20Two%20Development%20System%20(Tandy).pdf

I don't know what all the scred bashing is about, I have used it since
it came out, and have never had any problem. I have heard in the past
others saying it is bugged. Perhaps some one in the know could enlighten.

Cheers

AM, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://sites.google.com/a/aaronwolfe.com/cococoding/home/docs/OS-9Editor-Assembler-DebuggerManual-Microware%281984%29.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1
>
> Might be it, it was part of the OS-9 Development system which I do not see.
>
> If that is not it there are other places it might be. Ask again. Don't expect to find a file with just SCRED.
>
> NOTE! Use SCRED at your own risk, it does not have some advantages not in other editors but like Basic09 editor, I found another editor (Actually wrote one)!
>
> SHE

Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.
Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance!"