[Coco] Inetd errors keeps showing the same errors

phillip taylor ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:08:05 EDT 2017

{N2|12}/DD:cd /dd/sys

{N2|12}/DD/SYS:more inetd.conf
# inetd configuration file format:
# ListenPort <server opts>,Process,Params
# valid server options are: telnet auth protect banner

# the follow line causes inetd to listen on port 6809 and spawn 'login' for
a ne
w connection
# the options cause telnet protocol processing on the server, they use the
serve
r's IP address and geolocation protection
# to prevent undesired hosts from connecting, and cause the server to
display a
banner to the client prior to announcing
# the connection to the coco. Adding auth would cause the server to use
it's own
 authentication prior to connecting the coco
# (this feature may be removed in favor of a more secure coco side
authenticatio
n solution)

6809 telnet protect banner,login,