[Coco] Two issues

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Mar 22 15:39:06 EDT 2017

>        Taylor, Phillip L CIV Phillip.L.Taylor at uscg.mil

>        Wed Mar 22 14:33:24 EDT 2017

>        This is just a recommendation and it would make it easier for the developers

>        to add supports to carrier detection, data arrival and data send using

>        either write or poke and peek like the old rs-232 pack. I am very interested

>        in writing a bulletin board system that runs under Nitro Os9 but I need this

>        function in order to write the program.

>        Other issue is with inetd while it starts up it keeps repeating the same

>        error message and is taking up to much of the CPU re-sources.  Does anyone

>        have any recommendations?

Well, I have run inetd and I have not encountered the issue you describe. If you mentioned it before forgive me, but what boot disk are you running? What version? Where did you get it? Did you customize it? Can you post the output of:

xmode /n

Also, I should mention that inetd has nothing to do with a RS232 pak. Dialups on a RS232 pak are handled by tsmon and login.