[Coco] Unraveled ROM Assembly Listings (text format)

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Mar 21 20:19:37 EDT 2017

I’ve been looking over the unraveled series and was thinking it would be nice to have those same ROM listings in a plain text format.  I’ve tried copy and paste and I lose all the formatting.  Copy and paste does not preserver the (spaces or tabs).

One could write a script that reformats the copy/paste but it would not be completely trivial figuring out the columns, so before I tried that, I thought I would ask first if these listing are already available in a text/ascii format? And if so, where?

AND I would also be interested in any other ROM Assembly Listings that replace or extend the CoCo ROMS and their location if available too. (Like HDBD / ADOS / etc...)

Thx, James