[Coco] Coco flash

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sun Mar 19 22:39:40 EDT 2017

For those of you who own a Coco Flash unit, does anyone know how to flash
ROM images greater than 32K?  I understand the concept about 32K ROMs where
they need to be split in half and the 2 halves are flashed in reverse
order.  How would that apply to larger ROMs?  For example, a 64K ROM image
would be split into 4 equal parts.  In what order are those 4 segments
written?  How about 128K images?

Thanks

-Ron

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:29 AM, Barry Nelson <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com