[Coco] Cassette Program Loading Help Needed

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Mar 18 23:36:19 EDT 2017

What does the output of the AVR look like going to the CoCo?  If the
signal is coming out with a high frequency component due to the way the
PWM works it will trigger undesirable zero-crossings in the comparator
input on the CoCo.  You could try increasing the value of the resistor.

You could go about it in a completely different manner and not generate
the audio using PWM.  Just generate a straight square wave and feed that
to the CoCo.

Dave