[Coco] 6809 File I/O

Michael R. Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Mar 18 14:15:45 EDT 2017

Bett’s code does exactly this.  I’m not sure exactly which example he is sending but the one I have seen from him uses disk basic rom calls to load the directory structure in memory and open the file; the color basic rom routine to read bytes from the open file; then disk basic rom again to close it.

—

Michael R. Furman
Email: n6il at ocs.net
Phone: +1 (408) 480-5865