[Coco] 6809 File I/O

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Mar 18 13:56:33 EDT 2017

A technique some have used is essentially to construct a Basic line within
your assembly program like  <LOAD token>+M+<"filename"> for LOADM"filename"
and point Basic's line input routine at it and have Basic execute the
command before returning to the rest of your assembly code.  This avoids
compatibility problems with different disk ROM versions.

I recall that there was an article about this in one of the CoCo magazines
(Rainbow?) a very long time ago;  maybe someone can supply a reference.

Art