[Coco] PLEASE READ - Regarding CoCoFEST Vendor Applications

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Sat Mar 18 13:35:03 EDT 2017

The Glenside Color Computer Club is in an unfortunate circumstance with CoCoFEST applications.

Back in February, Bob Swoger asked everyone to email their CoCoFEST contracts to him. Unfortunately, he has been hospitalized and there is no way to know who has sent applications to Bob. If you submitted a contract to Bob Swoger to have a table at CoCoFEST, PLEASE RESUBMIT it via email, directly to Tony Podraza and John Mark Mobley (addresses below). I apologize on behalf of the Glenside Color Computer Club for this unforeseen development. We look forward to seeing everyone at CoCoFEST! Thank you!

[ tonypodraza at gmail.com ]( mailto:tonypodraza at gmail.com )[  ]( mailto:tonypodraza at gmail.com )
johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com

Alternately, you can send them via traditional post mail to:

CoCoFEST!
The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc.
c/o Tony Podraza, FEST! Coordinator
119 Adobe Circle