[Coco] I am looking for a few Code Snippets for the CoCo's.

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 15:57:03 EDT 2017

Hi all, this got my attention and sparked my curiosity.
Allen mentioned that reading the bit banger port required assembly. Does that mean that if I connect a serial device, such as a scale, to the bit banger, I can't have a typical BASIC program to read the information coming from the external device? Thanks! Salvador