[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2017 schedule now available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Mar 16 16:41:47 EDT 2017

Everyone,

A draft of the daily schedule for this years CoCoFEST! is now
available:

	http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/events.shtml

Please feel free to check it for problems, or even just to take a
look at what we'll be doing the fourth weekend of April this year!

The big highlight, of course, is not only that Rick Adams will
be joining us but that he will also be giving our keynote address
on Saturday. Other speakers include me, Evan Wright, John Strong,
Kirkwood Rietveld, Boisy Pitre, Brett Gordon, and Brendan Donahe.

We will again be having dinner catered-in on-site -- it was awesome
last year, it should be great this year too!

After dinner we will have a 2nd round of the CoCo trivia game
that debuted at last year's fest, and we'll have something new --
"Optimizing BASIC: a quiz of examples by Allen Huffman". No doubt
that great fun will be had by all. :-)

So, are you coming this year or what?

Seeya soon!

John