[Coco] Is Grant Searle's site down?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Mar 15 23:38:17 EDT 2017

Has anyone beside Kip, Neal, or myself built one? You can get the FPGA board for about $16 on eBay and if you use faster SRAM chips you can run the CPU at 25 MHz.  In fact, on that board or possibly another with a few more I/O pins you could instantiate one or two more VGA & keyboard ports or even several serial ports.  I believe Neal C. has successfully ported Level 1 to it.

Dave