[Coco] CocoEmulation distro RPi

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed Mar 15 13:09:57 EDT 2017

Hi David,

I use it for Coco, Coco 2, Coco 3 & MC-10 emulation.  You could use it for
any platform supported by MAME.  I've tested performance of the Coco
emulators on an RPi3 and it's all good.  I've even tried the TI-994/a and
it seems good as well.

XRoar is an option, too, for those who want another way to run Coco 2 /
Dragon emulation.

-Ron