[Coco] CoCo 3 512K memory upgrade

Paul Shoemaker paulfe3 at swbell.net
Wed Mar 15 10:08:02 EDT 2017

Quick update for the group: as you all probably expected, Cloud 9 is indeed alive and well!  Not only was Mark incredibly responsive to my request below, he had the memory upgrade in stock and it is being shipped out imminently.  Thanks Mark!
Regarding my concern about no reply on a previous request to Cloud 9, it appears that my original mail was never transmitted from my side...  User error?  Yeah, probably.
Have a great day everyone!
-Paul