[Coco] New OS-9/68K release coming out.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Mar 14 22:24:24 EDT 2017

I was mistaken. They are still supporting 68K. Posted today in the Microware Facebook page:

"A new version of OS-9 for 68K is near release.   It is currently undergoing testing.   This version has an updated openssl, and a couple of bug fixes.   The biggest change is the new installer that works on Window 10.   So a new install will now longer be a old 1.3 + several zip overlays.   OS-9 / 68K is still fully supported although I do not think any new designs have been done in years.   We still support our 68K customers with bug fixes and updates as required."

Also a new Arm release, and specifically mentioning getting the resident compiler working again for a "Makerspace" release. That's us!!!

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2320 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)